Wednesday 13 October 2010

I’ve received my accreditation

AoD Certification

After months of hard work, an online exam and portfolio submission,  I now have my Certification in Digital Design after passing the course with a wonderful Critique from Carina.  Here are the class details, if you are interested in taking the same class I can highly recommend Jessica’s video based courses – I think I have taken the majority now so I speak with experience !!!  – I won’t lie, it was lots of hard work and effort but certainly worth it in the end.

3 comments:

  1. hooray!! i was so excited to get my certificate too! What a journey :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Got mine too - have you printed it up, framed it, got it hanging on the wall?? lol! It was worth the effort wasn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Proud of your efforts.

    ReplyDelete